With many years experiencing supporting, installing (physically and logically), designing and building many different versions of Microsoft Windows Server, I have the expertise to maintain and support your server environment. Most recently experience being with Microsoft SQL, IIS, Server 2016 and Server 2019.
- Visio VBA to import an Excel file and generate datacentre cabinet diagrams;
- A Tetris game in Unity using all C# code;
- Web interface for common server tasks using PHP, Bootstrap 4 and jQuery / Ajax;
- SQL queries for a large SQL database;
- Custom Roku streaming video channel (Brightscript)
Recently qualified as a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate. I have a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. Able to implement, manage, and monitor identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
Do you have staff inputting the same data into two or more different systems? Is a weekly report being generated that takes hours to prepare? Improving efficiency through automation and linking systems can save your company a fortune in working hours. Solutions we have provided previously include:
- Rapid creation of prototype websites to make your employees tasks easier;
- Excel reports using SQL database connections;
- Pivot table building and report designing;
- VBA macros to import data from other applications or files and present them in Visio diagrams, or templated PowerPoint presentations;
- Windows command line (batch) scripts to automate and schedule regular tasks;
- SQL queries/reports and tasks;